Médecins Sans Frontières Job Vacancy 2018 for Study Co-ordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Médecins Sans Frontières Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Médecins Sans Frontières Job Vacancy 2018
Médecins Sans Frontières is an international independent medical humanitarian organization, which offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, sex, religion, creed or political affiliation.
Objective of the Position:
Assist in overall coordination of feasibility-acceptability study on active screening for SGBV.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist in overall coordination of feasibility-acceptability study on active screening for SGBV.
- Help develop and pilot test study forms
- Ensure adherence to protocol, including the proper conduct of informed consent procedures, guarding privacy of patients/participants and confidentiality of study records
- Ensure smooth circuit for participants; anticipate and resolve problems; communicate problems to PI/Qualitative Researcher
Qualifications & Requirements:
A Degree and specialization in Social Sciences
- Prior work experience (two years) in the field of research and studies.
- Good understanding of the social context around SGBV.
- Good understanding of the ethical principles in research.
- Respect for confidentiality and anonymity
- Desirable previous experience in MSF or other NGO in developing countries.
- Ability to communicate and work as at team.
- Sense of organisation, autonomy and initiative.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Fluent in English and Swahili, written and spoken
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office Suite.
- Should have the necessary statutory documents (ID/NSSF/NHIF and PIN)
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a one page motivation letter and an updated two page Curriculum Vitae via the email address provided below. Mention on the subject email line “Study Co-ordinator”.
Email: [email protected]
Application deadline: 12th November 2018
MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/ recruitment fee.
We will not reply to questions about the position. All necessary information can be found in this vacancy announcement.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: