Médecins Sans Frontières Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance & HR Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Médecins Sans Frontières Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Médecins Sans Frontières Job Vacancy 2018
Médecins Sans Frontières is an international independent medical humanitarian organization, which offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, sex, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal framework.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks
- Enter all data into the HR database (HOMERE) and UNIFIELD
- Prepare and maintain all HR documents and ensure personnel files are up-to-date.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Checking payroll calculations
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract.
- Assist the administration Manager in the provision of monthly treasury in order to ensure the coverage advances on salaries, payroll and taxes payment.
- Supervise with Field Administration Manager all movements’ formalities and guest house stay.
- Support in recruitment (applications, interview…).
- Communicate to and brief new employees on HR policies.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language.
- Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
- Prepare all correspondence with local authorities (i.e. Ministry of Health) in order to maintain flow and soft relationships.
- Manage the MOH/MSF funded staff monthly payroll and file MoU’s and Service Level Agreements, amendments and contracts.
- Cash management and Unifield accounting
- Education: Diploma/Degree in business, HR Management or similar education.
- Experience: Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Languages : Kiswahili, English
- Knowledge : Required: Computer literacy(MS-Word, Excel)
- Desirable: MSF HR Software (HOMERE) and UNIFELD
- Competences : Flexibility, commitment, stress management, timeliness, autonomous in tasks
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae mentioning on the subject email line, “FIN/HR Assistant”, to:
Applications can also be hand delivered to MSF Office in Homa Bay or sent to:
Administrator MSF-France P.O. Box 881 Homa Bay
DEADLINE: 5pm Sunday, 28 October 2018
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED. PLEASE ENSURE RELIABLE CONTACT INFORMATION.
MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/ recruitment fee.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: