Mazars Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Senior Manager Transaction Services
Mazars Kenya is looking for a fully bilingual English and French speaker to develop and lead the Transaction Services (TS) service-line both in Kenya and the region as well as French clients in general. The focus will be on domestic and international Financial Services clients across the Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Asset Management industries, as well as private equity and central banks.
The Transaction Advisory team assists clients throughout the entire transaction process and works closely with other specialists across the firm. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of this work, transaction support also includes strategic assessment, transaction management, negotiation and documentation as well as post-completion processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
Based in Nairobi, the Senior Manager TS will report to the Managing Partner of Mazars Kenya. The focus of the role will be the management of client assignments and relationships as well as the leadership of the TS team and the firm’s business development efforts.
In more detail, the position will cover the following activities
Client assignments and relationship
- Manage teams to review and analyze financial information, hold interviews with management of acquisition targets and formulate views
- Understand client’s key business drivers, agree approach and value measurements with clients and provide value through insights, conclusions and advice
- Project manage teams, review deliverables, reports and presentations, plan and monitor progress
- work closely with other TAS services and other service-lines both in Kenya and internationally to form multi-disciplinary team
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Be a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as key client contact
- As a team leader, demonstrate commitment to quality, manage team output, provide support and communicate on progress
- Support and coach team members in their development and create a positive learning culture, lead recruitments
- Share technical and other knowledge with team
- Based on the firm’s capabilities look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
- Build on and develop internal and external networks to create new business opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have about 10 to 15 years’ experience in accounting and transaction services, ideally acquired in the Financial Services sector and an international environment. We are looking for an exceptional manager with an international mindset and the ability to adapt to new environments as well as strong interpersonal skills and business acumen.
Further experience, qualifications and skills required for this job include:
- CPA or equivalent qualifications, strong academic background
- Strong commercial awareness and business development experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a team and build relationships at all levels
- Strong project management skills
- Very good analytical and IT skills
- Effective written and verbal communication both in French and English
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
Effective time management and ability to work under stress and tight deadline
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: