Mater Misericordiae Hospital Recruitment 2018 for Cardiologists, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mater Misericordiae Hospital Recruitment 2018 for Cardiologists. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Mater Misericordiae Hospital Recruitment 2018
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is a faith-based Catholic Hospital in Nairobi with six medical centres and a School of Nursing.
Renowned for our quality in care and compassion, we take a holistic approach to healthcare and clinical excellence.
We are seeking to recruit a:
Cardiologists Job Roles
The role of the successful applicant will include:
- General cardiology clinics (for Adults mainly)
- Acute cardiology on call Rota, in patient’s consultation and coronary care service, and echocardiography and diagnostic catheterization.
- Be responsible for the clinical work, implement guidelines, assess, promote evaluation, revision of the Cardiologic care patient’s management
- Undertake teaching duties to the staff (registrars, residents, medical officers, interns, nurses)
- Engage in research and in audit.
- Collaborate with other consultants of various specialties and mainly with A& E department for cardiac patients.
Qualifications for the Cardiologists Job
- Bachelor in Medicine with a Masters in Internal Medicine with training in general and non-invasive cardiology with the preference for training in diagnostic cardiac catheterization, echocardiography.
- Or a Masters in Internal Medicine with a Fellowship in Cardiology.
- Have been registered to the Kenya Medical Board.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Cardiology
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of 3 referees [email protected]
Applications close on 17th July 2018.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: