Mater Hospital Job Vacancy For Registered Community Nurse, Application Details
- Provide ART and care to people living with HIV/AIDs and work with community base groups on follow ups to ensure adherence.
- Provide support to community based groups on home based care.
- Participate in clinic-based training sessions designed to educate patients amd caregivers concerning HIV and ART.
Qualifications for the Registered Community Nurse Job
- KRCHN – Diploma in Nursing
- Basic HIV/AIDS counseling skills.
- 2 years Hospital/ Community nursing experience
- Must demonstrate genuine interest in community work and care to people infected and affected by HIV/AIDs.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV [provide 3 referees and include their telephone contacts and email addresses] to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th January, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: