Mater Hospital Job Vacancy For Plumber, Application Details
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance on plumbing work in the hospital
- Undertake repairs of all mechanical defects reported daily or during inspection such as leaking pipes, sinks, taps, blocked toilets and bathrooms.
- Carry out periodic checks and inspections of potential plumbing defects within the hospital to establish plumbing repair and maintenance requirements.
- Requisition for plumbing materials and supplies within the workshop stores necessary for efficient delivery of services
- Ensure tidiness and safety of plumbing workstations and sites within the hospital
- Provide on the job training and supervision of staff and trainees attached to the department.
Qualifications for the Plumber Job
- Certification as a Plumber.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a skilled plumber preferably in a setup.
- Familiarity with plumbing services and equipment associated with hospitals.
- A team player and flexible person able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV [provide 3 referees and include their telephone contacts and email addresses] to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th January, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: