Mater Hospital Job Vacancy For Payroll Accountant, Application Details
- Accurate preparation of the hospital payroll by scheduled dates and administration of statutory deduction by deadlines.
- Update the system with details of new staff and work out terminal dues for those exiting.
- Facilitate opening of bank accounts and registration of NSSF, NHIF and PIN for new staff.
- Handle payment queries from staff.
Requirements for the Payroll Accountant Job
- BCom or equivalent and CPA II.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position. Hospital experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV [provide 3 referees and include their telephone contacts and email addresses] to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th January, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: