Mater Hospital Job Vacancy For Head Of Housekeeping, Application Details
- Planning, organizing and directing activities in the Units to ensure high standards of hygiene, cleanliness, orderliness and general ambiance of the entire Hospital.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping, Laundry and Gardening policies and procedures
- Determine optimum staffing levels and ensure all new staff are orientated and trained in handling machines, working tools, chemicals and detergents.
- Prepare the departmental budget and ensure adequate supply of stocks, efficient use of resources and accountability.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory legislation in relation to Occupational Health and Safety, Quality
- Assurance Standards and Fumigation activities as well as
- Liaise with the nursing team to implement and enforce hospital infection prevention and control protocols.
- Liaise with Maintenance Department to ensure periodical preventive maintenance of equipment and arrange for replacement of obsolete equipment and working tools.
- Review staff performance and organize training to ensure continuous improvement.
Requirements for the Head Of Housekeeping Job
- Degree in Hotel and Institutional Management or related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience with at least 2 years in a Supervisory Level in a busy establishment.
- Knowledge of hygiene and sanitary standards.
- Knowledge of housekeeping work procedures and equipment.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV [provide 3 referees and include their telephone contacts and email addresses] to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th January, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: