Mater Hospital Job Vacancy For Accident & Emergency Unit Medical Officers, Application Details
- Ethically reviewing and instituting appropriate therapeutic interventions for patients presenting to the outpatient department.
- Reviewing and instituting appropriate medical interventions in other units of the hospital where medical review is required.
- Managing medical emergencies in line with advanced life support protocols
- Performing medical procedures expected of a medical officer.
- Ensuring that high standards of diagnostic accuracy and patient care are maintained
- Preparing medical reports and other standard clinical documents as required
- Ensuring professionalism and timeliness in handling of clients at both individual and departmental level
- Participating in continuous medical education and the development of departmental clinical protocols, quality improvement plans, and initiatives
- Participating in research, clinical audits and review programmes for the department
- Ensuring consistency in the clinical protocols and provision of care.
- Ensuring adequate communication with clients with regards to their illness.
- Ensuring appropriate referral for patients requiring specialized care
- Participating in hospital CSR and outreach activities
Requirements for the Accident & Emergency Unit Medical Officers Job
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Sound training in BLS, ACLS and ATLS
- Competence in the accident and emergency procedures and protocols
- Highly analytical, excellent diagnostician
- Team player, excellent inter-personal skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Must be registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners & Dentist Board and on the retention register
- Vast experience in a similar healthcare setting will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV [provide 3 referees and include their telephone contacts and email addresses] to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th January, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: