MasterCard Job Vacancy 2019 for Senior Software Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for MasterCard Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MasterCard Job Vacancy 2019
You will be responsible for planning, architecting, designing, deploying, and upgrading robust, highly-available, and high-throughput solutions. You will also work closely with Product Owners and other stakeholders on new projects and identify the applicability of new technologies that may be interesting for Mastercard.
• Responsible for participating in innovation efforts by providing input both in terms of technology and product concepts
• Work as part of a team to develop and deliver technology solutions.
• Responsible for evaluating new technologies for technical fit with Mastercard technology standards
• Mentor junior developers and supervise implementation of designed solution.
• Superior Object Oriented Programming knowledge and skills
• Superior troubleshooting experience
• Experience designing and implementing high-available, load-balanced, and/or clustered applications
• Experience working directly with relational databases, especially Oracle/SQL Server, Postgres, with a strong
knowledge of SQL and data modelling
• Experience working with web services (REST/SOAP)
• Experience with Unix-based shell scripts
• Experience with multi-threaded applications/components
• Experience with Spring/Spring Boot
• Experience with Jenkins/CICD
• Experience with TCIP/IP sockets
• Experience with single-sign-on solutions including LDAP integration
• Experience with Angular framework using Bootstrap
• IDE Experience – IntelliJ/WebStorm/Eclipse
• Application Server experience – Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
• Knowledgeable of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (other PaaS platforms)
• Knowledgeable of 12-factor design/development
• Knowledgeable of Micro-services design/development
• Knowledgeable Big Data/NoSQL data stores (mongo, Redis, etc)
Additionally, the candidate shall have the following:
• Proven technical innovation that drives value to the business.
• Excellent communications skills – written and verbal – including the ability to not only author clear and thorough
documentation, but also present it to internal and external parties.
• Provide assistance with maintenance and production issues.
• Facilitate release-related activities including release estimates, design reviews and code reviews.
• Demonstrated strengths in leadership, communication, and task/time management.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: