MasterCard Job Vacancy 2018 for Director, Product Management, Core Products, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for MasterCard Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MasterCard Job Vacancy 2018
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Management, Core Products Sub-Saharan AfricaOverview
• Drive execution of commercialized products within local markets in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Leverage knowledge of local market and regulation to develop go-to-market plans and identify new revenue or business development opportunities
• Uses market knowledge to influence product strategy, product roadmaps and priorities
• Develops value propositions for products and key customer segments within markets/division
• Leads the lifecycle management of products, including conceptualization, enhancement, launch and continued evaluation
• Recommends solutions to challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
• Selects and monitors a product’s key performance metrics
• Responsible for in-market product financial performance
• Works closely with Account Teams, Customer Delivery and Marketing to help define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
• Advocates for and champions designated products internally and in the external market
• Supports business development through relevant customer meetings, RFP response support, translates deal-specific needs into product requirements (where applicable)
• Identifies and submits business cases for consideration and prioritization for new business, product opportunities and business models to improve Mastercard’s footprint and competitiveness at in-market level
• Supervises a group/team, ensures compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal processes, identifies and coaches top talent within own team
• Extensive experience executing product strategy with a proven ability to influence and motivate others to achieve objectives
• Experience translating strategies into product launches and implementation plan in multiple markets
• Successful track record strategically managing P&L for multiple projects and products
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: