Mastercard Job Vacancy 2018 for Communications Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mastercard Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mastercard Job Vacancy 2018
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities
Communications generalists responsible for executing divisional and country specific communication plans in Sub Saharan Africa with internal and external stakeholders
- Leads execution of strategies related to external, internal, public affairs and regulatory communications for Sub Saharan Africa division consisting of 33 markets in total and 9 markets as priority
- Leads the creation of communication materials for internal and external audiences (e.g. customers, regulators, merchants, media, employees and sales force) and implements communication activities within the division or individual priority countries
- Works collaboratively with Middle East and Africa Regional Communications and Worldwide Communications team to implement online communications and work collaboration tools
- Ability to determine the right media mix to use in support of planned product/service launches and corporate announcements
- Leads implementation of internal and external communications related to philanthropic programs to increase awareness and drive employee engagement
- Networks with stakeholders (e.g. communication departments of banks, merchants, mobile operators, media partners, community leaders and governments)
- Serves as a trusted counselor on issues related to communications, executive briefings materials and developing messages/communications training
- Leads projects with agencies and consultants to develop communications plans, materials and events, on a day-to-day basis
- Demonstrated experience and success in delivering and assisting in the development of local Communications programs
- Demonstrated success in leveraging knowledge of industry to create differentiated communications content for multiple channels
- Experience supporting senior leaders representing company at high profile business conferences and speaking engagements
- Knowledge of Sub Saharan Africa key markets, their culture, media and business environment in general
Nairobi, Kenya or Lagos, Nigeria
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
How to Apply
Visit kenya.andela.com and submit your application today. Application deadline is Oct 12, 2018. Successful candidates start working with Andela as from February 4, 2019.
Interested and qualified? Go to Master Card career website on mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: