Masinde Muliro University Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Masinde Muliro University recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Masinde Muliro University|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||11th October, 2019|
Masinde Muliro University Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Masinde Muliro University Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Masinde Muliro University is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Students Counselor
- Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, Psychology, Guidance and Counseling or Psychiatry with six (6) years working experience three (3) of which as Senior Assistant Students Counselor Scale 11 or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Counseling Psychology, Psychology, Guidance and Counseling or Psychiatry with twelve (12) years working experience, three (3) of which as Senior Assistant Students Counselor Scale 11 or its equivalent.
- Applicants must be registered with relevant professional body and be ICT Competent.
Reporting to the Dean of Students the successful candidate will
- Participate in the development and regular review of departmental policies for smooth running of the departmental activities.
- Develop departmental annual work plan to enable effective running of activities and management of resources.
- Prepare departmentalreports on quarterly basis for management and decision making.
- Supervise subordinate staff in the department on a daily basis to ensure service delivery is of high quality.
- Coordinate counseling activities in the department on a daily basis for facilitation of student welfare.
- Liaise with other counselors from other Universities to address diverse challenges faced by clients and provide support on how to overcome the issues.
- Maintain accurate up to date and systematic records of counseling sessions for compliance with the service’s code of confidentiality, professional standards for current and future decision making.
- Respond to emergencies and consultation requests from staff regarding students who are experiencing mental health crises and escalate to qualified specialist.
- Organize workshops in the University to sensitize the student community about addiction and behavior disorders and develop strategies to cope with those problems.
- Evaluate students’ mental and physical health, addiction, or problem behavior and assess their readiness for treatment.
- Conduct outreach programs within the University to help students identify the signs of addiction and behavior disorders as well as to steps to take to avoid such behavior.
- Organize regular training for peer counselors to assist the Counseling Unit in providing counseling services to student community as and when required.
- Participate in disciplinary sessions for the students especially where clients are involved to ensure that a specialist advice is made to the Disciplinary Committee for appropriate verdict.
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents. They should also provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three (3) referees.
Applicants must also submit on application CURRENT VALID CLEARANCE from the following:
Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax compliance certificate).
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB loan clearance certificate).
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of good conduct).
Clearance certificates from registered and recognized Credit Reference Bureau.
All applications shall clearly specify the position applied for by indicating the advert reference number on the envelope and submit in ten (10) hard copies to the address below. A soft copy of the cover letter and curriculum vitae should be emailed to [email protected]
Applications should be received on or before Friday, 11th October, 2020
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 190-50100
MMUST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES AND FEMALE GENDER ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
MMUST does not levy any fee in the processing, recruitment & selection of applicants
The University reserves the right not to make any appointments at any stage of the recruitment exercise.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Masinde Muliro University Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Masinde Muliro University Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Masinde Muliro University Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Masinde Muliro University Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Masinde Muliro University Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Masinde Muliro University Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: