Mart Networks Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Enterprise Account Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mart Networks Kenya Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mart Networks Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Mart Networks Group is a 20-year-old Company founded in Nairobi, Kenya, in 1996, We were the first Networking Distributor in Kenya. Over the years we have grown our footprint in East Africa, West Africa and the Middle East.
We are a leading Technology Value Added Distributor with a regional network of System Integrators , Re-sellers and Service Providers with FOCUS on IP Converged Network Solutions on Cabling Infrastructure, Data Centre, Enterprise Advanced Networking ,Enterprise Wireless , Unified Communications Tele / Video Conferencing , Internet Security , Storage , Network Cameras and Access Control offering both Enterprise and SMB solutions.
Mart Networks Kenya Limited is seeking a candidate as an Enterprise Account Executive who will be solely responsible for establishing Sophos presence and driving sales in the designated geography with a focus on Government & Enterprise Accounts. He/She will be expected to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Software/ hardware solutions/services and products.
- Create and Manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio together with the Country Manager.
- Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle. Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
- Provide account management to an existing territory.
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the channel.
- Responsible for co-ordination with the HO for all technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance.
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree OR Equivalent Experience
- 7 + years Solution Selling experience in the computer networking & security space.
- 3 + years Solution Selling experience in Enterprise and Government Partner Accounts
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Mart Networks Kenya Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: