Marie Stopes International Recruitment 2018 for Service Provider/Nurse, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Marie Stopes International Recruitment 2018 for Service Provider/Nurse. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Marie Stopes International Recruitment 2018
Reporting to and working with the Center Manager, the Service Provider/Nurse’s main role is to maintain the high clinical standards expected by MSK and actively work to promote the clinic and contribute to improved financial performance. The nurse promotes and restores patients’ health through collaboration with all team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, he/she also supervises other team members.
Strategic Purpose of the Programme Operations Unit: to ensure excellent delivery of all MSK outreach Programme activities and the development and funding of new work.
Roles for the Service Provider/Nurse Job
- To provide comprehensive client counselling on reproductive health, contraceptive options and other services.
- To ensure that all clients are treated with sensitivity, respect, and consideration. If complaints are raised, to be able to effectively manage and resolve them and to promptly refer to the Team Leader if the client complaint continues or is of a serious magnitude.
- To maintain the highest possible standard of client care by providing quality care to all clients.
- To implement a smooth, efficient client flow to minimise client waiting times.
- To monitor and evaluate client care continuously and recommend improvements as necessary.
- To provide accurate information to clients, and their families where required, to enable clients to make informed decision about their reproductive & sexual health.
- To ensure sufficient supplies are available to provide services without disruption and that stock is dispensed and counted accurately; stock cards are updated continuously and waste and spoilage of stock (i.e. expired stock) and stock outs are minimised.
- To comply with all financial standing operating procedures including accurate and timely management of advances and surrenders required for outreach provision.
- To ensure accurate client records are maintained in both the client record book and daily register.
- To ensure all client information is kept confidential at all times and stored appropriately.
- To provide accurate, timely collation of activity data for internal and external reporting purposes.
- To analyse activity trends and ensure performance targets are achieved, pro-actively identifying and implementing opportunities for improvements.
- To assist in the collection of client feedback data
- To fully participate in planned promotional activities including educational and awareness-raising events with clients, community members and other stakeholders.
- To positively promote Marie Stopes Kenya as a leading, quality provider of reproductive & sexual health services.
Service Provider/Nurse Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Nursing from a recognised medical training college.
- Bachelor in Nursing will be an added advantage.
- Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Minimum 2 years post training working experience.
- High regard for confidentiality
- Excellent communicator – both written and spoken
- Commitment to excellent client care and the delivery of client-focused services.
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice to give and evaluate patient care.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer patient care.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Skills in preparing and maintaining records, writing reports and responding to both oral and written enquiries.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical and clinic staff and the public.
- The ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- The ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Excellent computer use skills
- High level of professionalism and management of clients
- Team player who accepts constructive criticism and is comfortable with giving constructive criticism.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work flexibly to meet service needs.
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with a detailed CV, contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to: [email protected] on or before July 25, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: