Marie Stopes International Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Marie Stopes International recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Marie Stopes International|
|Deadline||September 30, 2019|
Marie Stopes International Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Marie Stopes International Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Marie Stopes International is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Sonographer
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Sonographer job exists to perform quality ultrasound examinations to clients and make quality reports to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment.
The Sonographer ‘s role and responsibilities include providing diagnostic medical sonography services and its various clinical specialties. The Sonographer’ activities are performed consistent with their education and training, and in accordance with MSI policies, procedures, and applicable professional standards.
The post holder commits to and is held accountable to Marie Stopes International global core values:
- Review client medical history and supporting clinical information and communicate with the client in a manner appropriate to the client’s ability to understand the procedure.
- Conduct client clinical assessment and perform the diagnostic medical sonography examination ordered by the supervising physician in accordance with professional and facility protocols.
- Review examination images, synthesize examination results, and prepare the preliminary findings.
- Apply independent judgment during the sonography examination to ensure that appropriate anatomical, pathological, and clinical conditions are accurately captured in the examination images.
- Assume responsibility for the safety of the client during the sonographic examination.
- Maintain client privacy and confidentiality in accordance with privacy laws (e.g., HIPAA) and facility policies, and procedures.
- Use proper client positioning tools, devices, equipment adjustment, and ergonomically correct scanning techniques to ensure client comfort and safety, and to prevent compromised data acquisition and musculoskeletal injury to the sonographer.
- Generate demand for ultrasound services by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to drive client volumes.
- Prepare exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct sonography examinations in accordance with infections disease, sterilization, and client safety protocols, policies, and procedures.
- As necessary, acquire additional ultrasound imaging to facilitate optimum diagnostic results for the interpreting physician.
- Identify and document any limitations to the sonography examination and escalate as appropriate.
- Assume responsibility for the preventive maintenance for ultrasound equipment to ensure it operates at optimal level at all times
- Operate the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
Qualifications ,Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Ultrasound, Medical Imaging Sciences or Radiography from a recognized institution.
- At least two years working experience as a sonographer in a reputable hospital/medial facility.
- Registration with the relevant regulatory or professional body if applicable with a current practicing license.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations.
- Soft skills required for the job:
- Communication skills
- Observation skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees (1 of which should be immediate, 1 former supervisor and any other) should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org . On or before September 30, 2020. The subject of the email should read “SONOGRAPHER.”
Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Marie Stopes International Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Marie Stopes International Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Marie Stopes International Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Marie Stopes International Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Marie Stopes International Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Marie Stopes International Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: