Marie Stopes International Job Vacancy 2018 for CRM Technical Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Marie Stopes International Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Marie Stopes International Job Vacancy 2018
Marie Stopes International (MSI) is a global organisation providing personalised contraception services to women and girls. Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services we provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she is free to pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further MSI’s Goal: The Prevention of Unwanted Births and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: Children by Choice Not Chance.
This role will lead on the technical aspects of the day to day deployment, support and maintenance of MSI’s contact centre technology platform (Microsoft CRM365) and supporting software, including integrations, across MSI’s International Country Programmes. Working within a small distributed project team, your responsibilities will be varied and span across technical hardware and software support, end-user assistance and skills capacity building of in-country team members. You are both organised and a creative solution finder with attention to detail. You have experience working with people from different environments with varied technical abilities and the ability to support across these. You are pro-active member of the team, that can pre-empt, recognise and resolve issues as required. You have the necessary skills to support across IT and Operational in-country teams and excellent communication skills enabling you to resolve even complex issues through remote support.
This role will be required to both physically and remotely support in-country IT teams when but not excluded to, configuring the C3 solution. This will include delivering training and support sessions to in-country staff remotely and/or in person. You will also need to ensure that requests for support are logged and actioned appropriately and in the required time frame. You will pro-actively ensure users are kept informed of actions being taken and can follow up as required to ensure issues are resolved.
- Professional qualification in IT (desirable)
- Experience in setting up and managing technology in remote areas
- Experience in change management and project management
- Experience in presenting to and persuading diverse audiences, and in delivering training to users
- Experience of distance collaboration with colleagues in other countries
- Experience handling multiple and short duration deployments at the same time
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Experience with SLA’s, OLA’s and KPI’s
- Good communication, logical thinking and decision making
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels
- Hands on approach and the ability to go the extra mile
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-experts
- Numerate, articulate and analytical with attention to detail
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: