Marie Stopes International Job Vacancy 2018 for C3 Technical Support Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Marie Stopes International job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Marie Stopes International Job Vacancy 2018
Marie Stopes International’s Global Information Systems (GIS) function are responsible for the successful management and support of global technical solutions deployed across the organisation.
The GIS function plays a critical role in enabling the delivery of family planning and safe abortion services around the world through ensuring well-supported systems and data that undepin the delivery of social business strategies to deliver quality, client-centered services. Reporting to the Head of Digital Business Solutions, this role will be working within a project team that spans across GIS and the Health Systems Department (HSD) to successfully deliver MSI’s new contact centre technology project C3 across participating Country Programmes.
This role will lead on the technical aspects of the day to day deployment, support and maintenance of MSI’s contact centre technology platform (Microsoft CRM365) and supporting software, including integrations, across MSI’s International Country Programmes.
Working within a small distributed project team, your responsibilities will be varied and span across technical hardware and software support, end-user assistance and skills capacity building of in-country team members. You are both organised and a creative solution finder with attention to detail.
You have experience working with people from different environments with varied technical abilities and the ability to support across these. You are pro-active member of the team, that can pre-empt, recognise and resolve issues as required. You have the necessary skills to support across IT and Operational in-country teams and excellent communication skills enabling you to resolve even complex issues through remote support.
This role will be required to both physically and remotely support in-country IT teams when but not excluded to, configuring the C3 solution. This will include delivering training and support sessions to in-country staff remotely and/or in person. You will also need to ensure that requests for support are logged and actioned appropriately and in the required time frame. You will pro-actively ensure users are kept informed of actions being taken and can follow up as required to ensure issues are resolved.
Technical Support Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Develop expertise in Microsoft CRM365 and the other C3 solution components
- Support the configuration of C3 solutions and integrations in accordance with agreed MSI standards
- Support in-country teams to deploy the C3 solutions and integrations, working with key stakeholders in each location
- Remotely, and/or in person, train in-country teams on the C3 solutions
- Create and maintain a software knowledge base to aid support call resolution
- Assist in-country teams in identifying ‘best of breed’ hardware and software to compliment the C3 solutions
- Support the set-up of any other software deemed necessary for the implementation
- Ensure MSI’s GIS security standards are in place and enforced
- Support local test teams in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Respond to requests for support by identifying, recording and categorising issues and incidents
- Responsible for onboarding new users, setting up profiles and ensuring all details are set-up correctly
- Produce statistics and reports as required
- Contribute to the development of standards, processes and procedures
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary by the business and project team
- Potential for international travel
Qualifications for the Technical Support Analyst Job
- Experience in setting up and managing technology in remote areas
- Experience in change management and project management
- Experience in presenting to and persuading diverse audiences, and in delivering training to users
- Experience of distance collaboration with colleagues in other countries
- Experience handling multiple and short duration deployments at the same time
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (desirable)
- Experience with SLA’s, OLA’s and KPI’s (desirable)
- Good communication, logical thinking and decision making
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels
- Hands on approach and the ability to go the extra mile
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-experts
- Numerate, articulate and analytical with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (desirable)
- English speaking (essential)
- French speaking (highly desirable)
- Proactive and practical approach to work, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Passionate for both service delivery and personal self-development
- Dynamic, creative individual with the ability to show initiative
- Flexible and adaptable, able to thrive in difficult/complex environments
- Committed to keeping up to date with relevant technologies, backed up by recent technical certifications (desirable)
- Able to work without direction to achieve results
- Able to prioritise workload
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong time keeping and time management
- Strong team player
- Ability to travel
- Strong commitment to the vision and goals of Marie Stopes International
- Pro Choice
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with a detailed CV, contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to: email@example.com on or before September 20, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: