Management University of Africa Job Vacancy Social Media Intern, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Management University of Africa Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Management University of Africa Vacancy 2018
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing Management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven and result oriented professionals to fill the following positions:-
5.0 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the University’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Skype, Google and LinkedIn with the main aim of increasing the number of followers and creating consistent publicity. The intern should also follow and continuously engage with potential students and/or clients.
Responsibilities for the Social Media Internship
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Corporate Affairs team and the various Departmental Heads to gain an understanding of how and what is to be communicated to reach the primary audiences (prospective students/parents, alumni, and the on-campus community).
- Conceptualize, create and publish daily content (combining original text and images as well as text, images and videos provided by the Corporate Affairs Department) that enhances affinity for MUA.
- Share stories of community’s successes, success stories for alumni and current students that build meaningful connections and encourage engagement.
- Employ innovative tactics to grow the audiences of each of the main University social media accounts.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Marketing & Corporate Affairs departments, which includes seeking out story ideas for social media as well as the website.
- Encouraging members of the community and students utilizing the social media platforms to connect with the MUA social media platforms.
- MUST possess photography and videography skills
- Provide support to the event organizing teams during live and online events
Social Media Internship Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism and/Public Relations/Communications/Marketing or a Diploma in a similar field.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in Online Marketing and/or Social Media Management.
- Excellent Communication and writing skills
- Experience in social media monitoring and Familiar with Search Engine Optimization
- Experience in a fast moving goods company or a learning institution
- Familiar with Search Engine Optimization
- Sound knowledge of journalistic code of conduct
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 12th august 2018.The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR, The Management University of Africa, P. O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI, Email: email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: