Management University of Africa Job Vacancy Internal Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Management University of Africa Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Management University of Africa Vacancy 2018
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing Management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven and result oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
The job holder is responsible for planning, executing and completing assignments according to established Audit Plan and schedule. He/she shall recommend appropriate internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies, and the preparation of audit reports as well as documenting controls.
- Key Responsibilities for the Internal Auditor Job
- Manage the Internal Audit Plan through formulation and execution of effective audit programs to help provide assurance to compliance with applicable laws, regulations and Institute policies and procedures
- Carry out risks assessments and evaluate adequacy of internal controls prior to the execution of an audit program.
- Carry out compliance audits of financial and accounting systems with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ensure there is a proper system of documentation of audit test work and working papers in line with established international standards.
- Review the Institute wide utilization of resources and provide assurance on their optimal use.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve the institute’s operations.
- Follow up of findings and recommendations agreed on during the internal and external audits to ensure their implementation.
- Conduct investigations and special projects where applicable.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Internal Auditor Job Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business or Information System related field. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- CPA (k) or ACCA CFA
- Certification as a CIA, CISA or any other related professional certification.
- 6 years of full-time experience in auditing and accounting
Key Personal Attributes
- Competence in internal control development and evaluation.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards.
- Knowledge of management information systems concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Institute of Internal Auditors Code of Ethics Ability to work independently with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgement.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 12th august 2018.The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR, The Management University of Africa, P. O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI, Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: