Management University of Africa Job Vacancy Assistant Development Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Management University of Africa Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Management University of Africa Vacancy 2018
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing Management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven and result oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
This position reports to the Director, (ECDP) and is responsible for the day to day Operations of the department.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Cordinator –Executive Capacity Development Programmes (ECDP) Job
- To market MUA ECDP courses.
- To make presentations on ECDP courses on behalf/in the absence of the ECDP Director.
- To follow up on trainings to secure participants
- To assist in programme development and proposal writing.
- To carry out media monitoring to identify opportunities for the Department.
- To ensure that ECDP Department is registered on a timely basis with NITA and other relevant institutions.
- To process prequalification documents in a timely manner.
- To attend to ECDP clients correspondences and verbal queries accurately and promptly including ensuring efficient flow of mail to and from the ECDP office.
- To maintain a database and files for all ECDP clients and consultants.
- To implement, maintain and update an office filling system that ensures easy retrieval and accessibility of documents.
- To process ECDP consultants claims at the end of each assignment/training.
- To assist in preparation of yearly procurement plan for the ECDP department.
- To carry out Departmental requisitions when there is need.
- To undertake word processing duties as required by the Director-ECDP
Assistant Coordinator –Executive Capacity Development Programmes (ECDP) Job Qualifications
- Degree in Social Sciences. Marketing qualification will be an added advantage
- Computer applications: – MS Word, Microsoft Access (Database), MS Power point, MS Excel (Spread sheet).
- 3 years’ experience in Marketing/Training Department
- Good presentation skills and Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 12th august 2018.The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR, The Management University of Africa, P. O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: