Mambo Italia Job Recruitment 2018 for Restaurant Manager
A leading restaurant and cafe specializing in pizzas, pastas and salads is currently seeking to fill this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing, and instilling in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics, etc;
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- People management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to Achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rostas
- Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained
- Preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Reporting to and attending regular meetings with area managers or head office representatives
- Operational management: organising stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, Cleanliness and security
- Financial management: planning and working to budgets, maximising profits and achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant
- A Degree or a Diploma in Hotel Management or Food & Beverage Sales
- Proficiency in Point of Sale(POS) software, inventory software
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role in a 5 star restaurant or hotel
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV to email@example.com on or before 22/2/2017 indicating the position applied for on the email subject. Current and expected remuneration should also be stated.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: