Makueni County Job Vacancies 2018 for Registered Nurse I – Theatre 4 Posts (34-44K)
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
In order to strengthen the capacity of the Public Service, the Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Sections 45, 50 and 51 of the County Governments Act 2012
Provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery. These activities include:
- Patient assessment;
- Creating and maintaining a sterile and safe surgical environment;
- Monitoring the patient’s physical and emotional well-being;
- Integrating and coordinating patient care throughout the surgical care continuum and;
- Providing pre- and post-operative patient education;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Served in the grade of Registered Nurse II for a minimum period of three Years;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Higher Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing from a recognised institution;
- Be a member of Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Possess a valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Thursday, 16th February, 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: