Makueni County Job Vacancies 2018 for Registered Clinical Officer III
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract
Salary: KShs. 40,000/=
This is the entry grade into this cadre and an officer at this level will work under guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities;
- Teaching and mentorship of human resources for health at various levels;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from Recognized institution;
- Be a registered member of the Clinical Officers Council;
- Possess a valid practicing license from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Thursday, 16thFebruary, 2018.
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: