Makueni County Job Vacancies 2018 for Human Resource Management & Development Officer
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Salary: Job Group K
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Verifying information related to recruitment, appointments, transfers and human resource management information systems;
- Implementing human resource decisions within existing rules, regulations and procedures;
- Collecting and collating data for assessing training needs;
- Preparing training projections;
- Preparing agenda and minutes for Human Resource Advisory Committee.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Planning, Business Administration or Education from a recognized Institution;
- Higher Diploma in any of the following fields: Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Industrial Relations, Labour Relations or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Possession of Certified Public Secretary (CPS) qualification will be an added advantage
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution;
- Served in the grade of Human Resource Management and Development Officer II or its equivalent for a minimum period of one (1) year or a two years’ experience in a busy public HRM/D department;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to; The Secretary/CEO Makueni County Public Service Board P.O. Box 49 – 90300 MAKUENI Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Thursday, 16th February 2018. NOTE:
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Secretary/CEO MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: