Makueni County Job Vacancies 2018 for Cook
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
Salary: KShs. 20,000/=
This will be the entry for the Cooks cadre. An Officer at this level will be on job training and will carry out duties under the supervision of a senior officer. Duties will include:
- Preparing raw foods for cooking;
- Maintaining Cleanliness of the equipment used in production;
- Maintaining hygiene by ensuring cleaning of the kitchen and its surroundings;
- Setting up and preparing equipment for use in food preparation and production;
- Alerting the supervisor of any defective equipment;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D (plain) with grade C (plain) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, sales and Service or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Attended a formal course lasting not less than two (2) months in Food Production or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Thursday, 16thFebruary, 2018.
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: