Maisha Meds Job Vacancy 2019 for Customer Acquisition Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Maisha Meds Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Maisha Meds Job Vacancy 2019
Address: Milimani, next to Impact Research, Kisumu, Kenya
Sign up pharmacies in your sales territory to use the Maisha Meds system. This will include client identification, sales pitch and closing activities. Training will be made available to help the selected Customer Acquisition Executives to effectively perform these activities.
Sending regular updates to the supervisor by submitting activity and results reports, through daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly activity reports on completed tasks in the respective territories.
- The applicant should have 1-2 years of sales experience in closing sales.
- The applicant should have a high degree of professionalism; integrity; strong organization and attention to detail; sales planning; presentation skills; a high energy level and experience meeting sales goals. The applicant should also be able to work independently.
- Prior experience in selling a technical or high value product such as technology is preferred.
- A strong academic record is not essential but a minimum of a diploma in any field is preferred. Somebody who is a quick learner of new information and skills is more valuable for this role.
- Possess a smartphone or a tablet.
- Strong communication skills are an essential component of this role including written and spoken Kiswahili and English.
- For prospective applicants without existing sales experience please be very clear about why you think you would make a good Executive for Maisha Meds.
- A minimum of 5 chemists per week
Remuneration and Benefits
The period of engagement will be a three month probationary period but Maisha Meds reserves the right to terminate employment sooner in the event of underperforming sales targets.
The pay package for this role is entirely commission based.
- For every chemist acquired up to 5 chemists, the marketing consultant will be entitled to 2,000 KES per chemist.
- For every addition chemist above the minimum target .i.e. above 5, the consultant will be entitled to a bonus of 1,000 KES adding up to a total of 3,000 KES per additional chemist.
Maisha Meds shall not cover any transport or other related costs.
How to Apply
Send your detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: