Magnate Ventures Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Control Manager
Magnate Ventures Ltd is looking for a Quality Control Manager who will be responsible for co‐ordinating all activities required to direct and control manufacturing quality. In particular to review product quality requirements for individual clients and projects, to ensure those requirements are understood and implemented to manage the quality of manufactured items to meet the requirements of the contract specifications.
Role And Responsibilities
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, company procedures, client specifications and contract requirements.
- Monitor and advice on how the Quality Management System is performing, which often includes the publication of statistics to the senior leadership team regarding company performance against set measures
- To monitor and report quality control progress, notifying any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against timescale and budgets.
- Contribute to Business Development and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence, together with any project specific information
- Provide comprehensive communication to underpin effective working relationships.
- To co‐ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel, so as to provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment
- BS Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in quality control
- Woking knowledge of the QC standards and requirements
- Proven quality control work experience preferably within a Manufacturing Industry
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject Quality Control Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 30th March, 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: