Maersk Group Job Vacancy 2019 for Warehousing & Distribution Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Maersk Group Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Maersk Group Job Vacancy 2019
Reporting to the Area Delivery Manager, the Warehousing & Distribution Manager requires strong planning, coordination and leadership qualities to drive operational management of a Warehouse and Distribution site at Maersk. Operational management supporting and enabling the Maersk W&D product families and value proposition to our clients being either stand-alone or part of a global supply chain solution. Collaboration with all Area functions, Liner Operations Cluster, Region, Centre as well as APMT IS will be required to ensure profitable top-line growth, lowest costs and high service levels to enable a quality customer experience.
An opportunity to drive profitable W&D execution, growth and high service levels in the strategic L&S portfolio of products within Maersk.
o P&L is responsible for the site. Covering all products and clients offered at this site
o Cost management of the site linked to the defined pricing
o ABC costing framework set-up and execution
o Customization and localization of the products within the framework
o Running pilots on innovation and driving implementation
o Facilitate the execution training linked to products, solutions and clients
– W&D footprint
o Manage the operations of the location
o Manage site subcontractors needs and usage for W&D services
o Respect compliance and the adherence of the global compliance framework
– Processes and systems
o Site execution of processes
o System usage and compliance to defined systems, processes and IT usage
We are looking for
– Strong commercial, business development and financial acumen.
– Extensive W&D experience as well as operational knowledge of W&D
– People and talent development experience
– Collaboration and influencing skills
– Good understanding of W&D risks to be managed in an African context.
– Understanding of local cultures
– Good communicator and excellent stakeholder management skills.
– Ability to influence without direct authority across a wide geography and several functions.
– Energy and passion with the ability to drive performance.
– Travel required.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: