Maersk Group Job Vacancies 2018 for Corporate Finance Business Partner
We are looking for a seasoned finance candidate to join as Corporate Finance Business Partner. In this role, you will report to the Cluster Finance Manager and will take an active role in designing plans for achieving cluster performance and objectives on cross functional basis. Ensure high quality analytical support for MWB materialization. Work with CLT and in particular the Customer Service and HR Manager to proactively improve performance and create alignment between the overall strategy for Customer Service & SG&A and Cluster execution.
Eastern Africa Cluster is one of the leading Clusters within sub-Saharan Africa Cluster in terms of business impact, containing two of the most dynamic African economies, Kenya and Ethiopia and key ports central to our profitable Eastern Africa network.
The Cluster comprises of 11 countries (active in 10 of these, excluding Eritrea): Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, Somalia and Eritrea.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- FTE & Productivity: Review FTE developments, ensuring alignment between Tiger and local reporting, making sure data is reliable and transparent and in addition track developments in productivity,
- Customer Charter: Analyse customer charter results, and, in close dialogue with cluster CS management team, suggest improvements and drive results,
- Commercial credits: Review waivers granted by customer service and in dialogue with customer service track that we get the expected commercial benefits,
- NPS/CSLS: Review results and provide insights and structured overview,
- OPR: Coordinates all OPR related activities in the cluster and ensures follow-up on actions,
- MLOS: Responsible for providing the required data and analytics for weekly/monthly flow of MLOS including OPRs. Communicate and drive performance throughout the organization using standard Tiger and global Reports to ensure everyone has the same understanding of SG&A and Customer Service performance. Ensure standardized reporting landscape is in place and applied on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Best practices: Share and ensure local adoption of best practices across Page 1 Clusters, Regions and Centre including cross-regional work assignments and acting as a focal point for Region and Centre standardization initiatives.
We are looking for
- Prior experience (minimum 3 years post qualification experience) within a business partnering environment, working as part of a business leadership team or in a consulting firm,
- Experience with Customer Service or Controlling is a clear advantage.
- Proven ability to influence without authority and engage confidently with leaders at all levels,
- Extreme Commercial Awareness in value creation is required
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: