Madison Group Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Network Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Madison Group Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Madison Group Job Vacancy 2018
We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient IT network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
The IT Network Administrator will report directly to the Group ICT Manager.
- Configure, maintain and uepgrade network devices which includes Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless Controller, Access Points and Call Manager.
- Troubleshooting network problems and escalating problems to vendor.
- Ensure network availability and connectivity to support business.
- Maintains network performance by monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and maintaining documentation.
- Keep an eye out for needed security updates and patch the network devices periodically.
- Understand the new business requirements and design network solutions to meet the business needs.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in LAN/WAN, VoIP and Unified Wireless Network technologies; switching, routing, firewall, Wireless Controller, Access Points and Call Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring the network infrastructure.
- CCNA and CCNP Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
How to Apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 9th November 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: