Machakos County Job Vacancy 2019 for Physiotherapists
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Machakos County Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Machakos County Job Vacancy 2019
- Provide Physiotherapist services to outpatients at an outpatient unit/ward/health institution
- Assessing patient needs including rehabilitation
- Verifying and maintaining information and records relating to patients
- Screening, assessing and providing therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, electrotherapy and hydrotherapy as per the patients/clients formulated a treatment plan
- Collecting data for operational research
- Sensitizing the community o physiotherapist issues
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Diploma/BSC in physiotherapist from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Certificate of registration from the Kenya Council of Physiotherapists (KCP)
- Current certificate of practice from the Kenya Council of Physiotherapists (KCP)
- Have experience in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) physiotherapy for 1 Year.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
How to Apply
Applicants should go to the following online link to apply:-
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online job
Application portal on or before Wednesday 24th April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The shortlisted candidates will be required to:
Satisfy the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution.
Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles (10) and 232 of the Constitution Kenya,
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Women, persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: