Machakos County Job Vacancy 2019 for Nutrition & Dietetics Tech
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Machakos County Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Machakos County Job Vacancy 2019
This is the entry and training grade into this cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:-
- Implementing nutrition programmes
- Providing nutrition services in Health Care facilities
- Conducting nutrition assessments
- Collecting and compiling nutrition data
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations
- Counseling of patients with specific nutritional needs
- Monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeding programmes
- Promoting maternal, infant and young children feeding programmes
- Providing micronutrient supplementation
- Diploma in community Nutrition, clinical nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics from recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Registration by the council of the Institute of nutritionists and Dietician (CIND)
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
How to Apply
Applicants should go to the following online link to apply:-
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online job
Application portal on or before Wednesday 24th April, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The shortlisted candidates will be required to:
Satisfy the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution.
Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles (10) and 232 of the Constitution Kenya,
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Women, persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: