Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018 for Nurse, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated management of childhood illness (IMCI), immunization, PMCTC, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients admissions and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintain records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Collecting and compiling data.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse Job
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines-: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
- Registered Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applications should be made on official form (MCPSB 2018) accessible from Machakos County Website www.machakosgovernment.com/jobs
Applicants are advised to attach copies of academic and professional documents.
All applications should be submitted by Wednesday 16th October, 2018 in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelop to the Machakos
County Public Service Board offices at Machakos Teachers College Road, and addressed to:
MACHAKOS COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 603- 90100 MACHAKOS
OR through Email: email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: