Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018 for Medical Officers (9 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018
Medical Officers Job Responsibilities
- Diagnosing caring and treating diseases;
- Performing medical and surgical procedures;
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters;
- Participating in the management of medicines, Medical instruments and equipment;
- Providing health education;
- Maintaining medical records, health information and data;
- Counselling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and officer inters;
- Preparing requisite documents for registration;
Requirements for the Medical Officers Job
- Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery(M.B; Ch. B.) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration License from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Remuneration: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission Guidelines.
How to Apply
Applications should be made on official form (MCPSB 2018) accessible from Machakos County Website www.machakosgovernment.com/jobs
Applicants are advised to attach copies of academic and professional documents.
All applications should be submitted by Wednesday 16th October, 2018 in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelop to the Machakos
County Public Service Board offices at Machakos Teachers College Road, and addressed to:
MACHAKOS COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 603- 90100 MACHAKOS
OR through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: