Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018 for Lab Technologists (15 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Machakos County Job Vacancy 2018
This is the entry and training grade for Diploma holders. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior experienced officer.
Medical Lab Technologists Job Responsibilities
- Decontaminating work benches;
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimen;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering of specimens;
- Disaggregating specimens for processing analyses;
- Preparing reagents;
- Examining specimens;
- Writing and recording of results;
- Dispatching the results for use in clinical management;
- Preparing stains;
- Performing blood grouping;
- Issuing blood and products to peripheral health facilities;
- Storing blood products according to their requirements.
Requirements for the Medical Lab Technologists Job
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualifications from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
- Valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applications should be made on official form (MCPSB 2018) accessible from Machakos County Website www.machakosgovernment.com/jobs
Applicants are advised to attach copies of academic and professional documents.
All applications should be submitted by Wednesday 16th October, 2018 in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelop to the Machakos
County Public Service Board offices at Machakos Teachers College Road, and addressed to:
MACHAKOS COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 603- 90100 MACHAKOS
OR through Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: