Lundin Foundation Job Vacancy For Technical Assistance Manager, Application Details
Do you thrive helping small and medium enterprises become more competitive and ready to seize larger business opportunities? The Lundin Foundation is currently seeking a Technical Assistance Manager based in Nairobi to oversee the Turkana Catalyst Initiative (TCI) to increase capacity of local businesses to benefit from supply chain opportunities linked to the emerging oil and gas sector.
• Conduct baseline assessment of businesses selected for the program, document management gaps, and training needs.
• Develop and deliver training curriculum to entrepreneurs and business managers to address identified gaps.
• Assist entrepreneurs and business managers in developing business plans that provide a blueprint for growth and long-term financial sustainability.
• Advise and assist clients in sales and marketing strategy, and customer acquisition and retention.
• Provide regular project updates and monthly financial reporting to the Lundin Foundation and funding agencies regarding the status of initiatives, budget, outcomes and success stories.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in SME development with relevant university or graduate degree.
• Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience in one or more of the following fields: impact investing, local economic development, business incubator and/or SME development. • Proven experience building and facilitating team work across diverse teams.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
• Experience leveraging results-based management approaches (budgeting, work planning, management, monitoring and drafting of reports).
• Ability to travel as required.
Fluency in English and Swahili is required.
How to Apply
Please, read full job description at http://www.lundinfoundation.org/careers/. Submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: