Lundin Foundation Job Recruitment 2018 for Technical Assistant Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lundin Foundation Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lundin Foundation Job Vacancy 2018
Do you thrive helping small and medium enterprises become more competitive and ready to seize larger business opportunities? The Lundin Foundation is currently seeking a Technical Assistance Manager based in Nairobi to oversee the Turkana Catalyst Initiative (TCI) to increase the capacity of local businesses to benefit from supply chain opportunities linked to the emerging oil and gas sector.
• Conduct baseline and training needs assessments of businesses selected for the program, document management gaps, and training needs.
• Engage subject matter experts, and with them develop and deliver a training curriculum to address identified gaps.
• Lead the delivery of training to entrepreneurs and business managers.
• With the support of subject matter experts, work with entrepreneurs and business managers to develop and document a business plan that provides a blueprint for growth, and long-term financial sustainability.
• Provide practical, strategic advisory and assistance to help clients harness opportunities, structure their business more effectively, and drive growth.
• Advise, assist and mentor clients in sales and marketing strategy, and customer acquisition and retention.
• Provide regular project updates and monthly financial reporting to the Lundin Foundation and funding agencies regarding the status of initiatives, budget, outcomes and success stories. • Develop materials to communicate program descriptions and outcomes, such as case studies, articles, newsletters and presentations.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in SME development with relevant university or graduate degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience in one or more of the following fields: impact investing, local economic development, business incubator and/or SME development. • Proven experience building and facilitating teamwork across diverse teams.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
• Experience leveraging results-based management approaches (budgeting, work planning, management, monitoring and drafting of reports).
• Ability to travel as required.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: