Lori Systems Job Vacancy 2018 for Executive Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lori Systems Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lori Systems Job Vacancy 2018
Lori is building the cutting-edge logistics infrastructure for trucking in Africa. The start-up is tackling a massive issue – $180 billion is spent annually on haulage across Africa, which means that up to 75% of a product’s cost is due to logistics, compared to 6% in the US.
Lori’s tech-enabled and operations-driven marketplace efficiently connects transport to cargo. The supply chain management system brings transparency and has significantly improved flexibility, reliability, and cost savings. The market demand for Lori’s platform is increasing exponentially. To continue driving its pace of growth, Lori recently closed a landmark raise from globally leading institutional and strategic investors. The company won TechCrunch’s Battlefield Africa.
Are you an all-round organised individual with amazing planning skills? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, high pressure environment? Are you super proactive and able to anticipate executive needs? Lori Systems is hiring!
About the Role
Lori is seeking a hyper organized and attentive Executive Assistant who will be supporting the CEO. This individual will ensure the CEO and the rest of the executive team are able to maximize their time efficiently through taking lead on external correspondence, organizing meetings, managing travel arrangements, as well as creating and maintaining reports/ spreadsheets.
- Proactively manage the CEO’s complex and demanding calendar
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately
- Professionally manage meeting requests. This includes drafting agendas, creating presentations and coordinating attendees
- Prioritize extensive competing demands that come with managing an executive calendar
- Plan and organize local & international business trips. This includes flights, accommodation and meetings with business executives
- Organize events (e.g. booking venues, transportation, agendas)
- Attend meetings with the CEO and interact with high-level stakeholders/executives
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes to the relevant parties
- Prioritize conflicting needs. This entails handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Take on special projects and provide support to the larger administration team
Desired Candidate Profile
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline
- You have at 6 to 8 years’ experience (Minimum 2 years in an executive level Assistant role)
- You are confident in your ability to deliver and are not easily intimidated
- You are proactive and are not afraid to ask questions to get clarity
- You have strong attention to detail and are super organised
- You have the mindfulness to assess a situation and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are versatile and able to adapt to sudden changes, operating with a high level of professionalism
- You have the commitment to execute with limited supervision; a ‘never-give-up’ attitude
- You are willing to take initiative and own projects
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Lori Systems career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: