Lordship Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales & Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lordship Africa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Lordship Africa Job Vacancy 2018
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long-term, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Sales & Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Managing and updating the Customer Relations Management system effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance management of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of department to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Manager Job
- Master’s degree in Marketing, MBA or relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Strong background in the Sales and Marketing field.
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organization.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Flexible and creative.
- Knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms.
- Strong budgeting and computer skills.
How to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
If you meet the above requirements and qualifications, please send your resume to Recruitment@lordshipafrica.com on or before the 12th of October 2018.
We are only recruiting for the position above; do not send applications for other positions. Keep checking our website for openings
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: