Living Goods Job Vacancy For Network Technical Advisor (2 Posts), Application Details
Living Goods Kenya is co-designing with county governments, how to assist their networks of Community Health Volunteers and to provide technical assistance in implementing community health. LG will provide hands-on support, to build and strengthen community health systems, implement mHealth technologies and performance management support.
County Governments recognize a need to implement innovative approaches to achieve significant results in key areas within the reproductive, maternal, neonatal and child health (RMNCH) space.
The goal of Living Goods support is to build capacity in order that high impact community health is managed by government and to fully owned by the Country Health Management Teams to ensure sustainability in the long term.
To support our ambitious goals in Kenya, we seek an experienced, innovative and passionate individual, with a strong-track record of delivering results, to join our Assisted Networks team as Technical Advisors, Supervision.
The Technical Advisor will be assisting a network of Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) within a sub county, primarily to support the Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWs) deliver high impact through best practice performance management and supervision and supporting the sub county and county health teams within the AN to deliver impactful community health.
Table of Contents
Assisted Network Technical Advisor NGO Job Responsibilities
- Provide technical advice through conducting trainings and coaching sessions for community health extension workers (CHEWs) and sub-country management teams (SCMT) on performance management and supervision of CHVs.
- Provide ongoing coaching of Sub County and county health management teams on how to review and analyze data on the performance dashboards and interpret to support CHVs to deliver against targets.
- Provide technical assistance and capacity-building across the sub county and share learnings and get feedback.
- Support CHEWs and other county health teams on field visits
- Support the Program Manager in the initial engagement and co-design the support with a new county and sub county, helping to establish ways of working ensuring the county and sub county government are fully engaged.
- If needed, represent and offer support in county and sub county technical meetings and engagements and actively seek out, identify, advise upon and implement opportunities for collaborative work across the sector.
- Prepare and present reports and key insights as necessary to support the Program Manager.
- Support the Program Manager to ensure CHEWs are equipped for supportive supervision
- Develop and initiate new ideas to improve how we provide technical assistance.
- Manage project expenditures and track records to keep costs as low as possible
Qualifications for the Assisted Network Technical Advisor NGO Job
- Degree in health sciences.
- Post-graduate training in Management or Public Health an added advantage.
- 5 years or more experience bringing a sound understanding of the Kenya Health System and prior technical assistance work experience with and/or involving close association with national and county governments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be flexible and willing to travel across Kenya and primarily based in the field.
- Good computer and analytical skills a must.
- Able to manage priorities, take initiative, and work without constant supervision.
- Honest, reliable, diplomatic and well organized.
How to Apply
Click here to apply for the position of Technical Advisors, Supervisions
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: