Living Goods Job Vacancies 2018 for Impact Data Analyst
We are seeking an innovative and results driven professional to join our team as the Impact Data Analyst based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual, with expertise in quantitative research methods to support the analyses of our impact measurement program and data.
The ideal candidate is passionate about modelling, data, analysis and can see the story in a spreadsheet.
- Contributing to the improved operational performance by providing staff with timely, accurate and quality data analysis that improves organizational performance and leads to greater social impact.
- Support continuous monitoring of KPIs and other indicators by providing timely updates and analysis to specific teams.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to compile reports on specific metrics using the data collected and analysed while ensuring data quality standards are adhered to. Analyse a variety of quantitative and qualitative data from the database as per the requests of LG.
- Document key learnings from data collection, management and analysis giving suggestions on how the data management processes can be enhanced.
- Improving the use of organizational data by being a “data champion” developing a culture of improvement and learning through use of data.
- Close monitoring of organizational data quality in the database, identifying key gaps and sharing this with the QC team while giving recommendations on how data quality can be improved.
- Support research and learning through working on specified LG projects with the guidance of the Research and M&E/QC teams.
Use of GIS to map specific data sets, groups and locations, sharing with the team how they can best benefit and learn from the approach.
- Ensuring that data is presented in a simple, concise and detailed manner communicating the key learnings with the LG team.
Key qualities for this position
- Detail-oriented: You’re attentive to details and are able to identify errors and other quality gaps in the data
- Prompt but accurate: Responds promptly to request while ensuring the data accuracy is not compromised
- Effective communication: Communicates key findings clearly and you’re able to discuss the different requirements with various teams. Able to present data in a brief but clear manner.
- Team player: Works with different teams to achieve the best results
- Proactive: Seeks to do things better with the guidance of the respective team
- Self-starter: Initiates processes/activities that could impact performance of LG
- Organized and prioritizes: Keeps track of key requests ensuring that data is analysed according to priority
- Adherence to standards: Ensures that data quality standards are upheld and that deadlines are met. Maintains high research standards when working with research data.
- Open to learning: Learns new approaches, methodologies and improved way of doing things. Takes correction positively
- A bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in the fields of math, statistics, biostatistics, computer science, or other related to these fields.
- Data extraction management, analysis, and reporting experience.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
What is Living Goods?
Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights.
Living Goods seeks nothing less than a disruptive reinvention of distribution in emerging markets, through networks of franchised micro-entrepreneurs who leverage Living Goods’ brand, buying power and mobile marketing tools to deliver vital products at accessible prices to the people who need them most.
By combining the best practices from the worlds of micro-enterprise, franchising and public health, Living Goods is creating a fully sustainable system to improve the health, and wealth, of underserved communities.
Living Goods has been featured in The New York Times, NBC News, The Economist, and The Huffington Post. Check out these articles and more on our press page.
Life at Living Goods
Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble. At Living Goods, you will have the chance to use your creativity and work with your teammates to conceive and test new ideas every day.
If you work well in a dynamic, highly collaborative culture, if you set high standards for yourself and your colleagues, if you know how to fail fast and learn fast, if you meet challenges with calm determination and a sense of humor, you will thrive at Living Goods.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply for this position through our applicant tracking system.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: http://bit.ly/2E7Uokl
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: