Livestock Training Institute Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Livestock Training Institute recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Livestock Training Institute|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||9th September, 2019|
Livestock Training Institute Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Livestock Training Institute Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Livestock Training Institute is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Security Warden III
A Security warden Officer III will work under a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will involve
- patrolling and/or guarding of access points;
- prevention of unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering premises and/or protected areas; and
- collection of information and reporting on matters of security interest.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Be in possession of a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ plus or its equivalent qualification;
- A certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police
- A certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police. And
- Be less than 36 years of age, physically and mentally fit
2. Job Title: Artisan Plumber III
- This will be the entry grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will be on job training and will be assigned simple duties in repair and maintenance works under close supervision of a more experienced officer in line with the area of specialization (Carpentry, Masonry, Welding, Painting and Plumbing).
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Government Trade Test Certificate Grade III In the relevant trade area (Carpentry, Masonry, Welding, Painting and Plumbing.)
3. Job Title: Housekeeping Assistant III
This is the entry grade for Housekeeping Assistants cadre. An officer at this level will be on job training and will perform tasks under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties at this level include:
dusting and cleaning rooms and corridors;
- spreading beds;
- washing cleaning materials and equipment;
- replenishing cleaning materials and supplies;
- washing linen;
- washing guest laundry;
- ironing guest laundry and linen; and
- ensuring proper storage of all equipment used.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) MEAN GRADE ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Formal training lasting not less than two (2) months in Housekeeping and/or Laundry or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for these Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make their application by completing one (1) PSC 2(Revised 2016) application form, which can be downloaded from the PSC Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed PSC 2forms together with copies of applicant’s Academic/Professional Certificates should reach the Principal Secretary Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation, State Department for Livestock ,P.O Box 34188-00100,Nairobi or hand delivered to the office of the Director Human Resource Management and Development, Kilimo House-2nd Floor(HRM Registry, so as to reach the office on or before 9th September, 2020 (Latest 5:00Pm).
Please note that:-
Candidates should not attach original documents to the application form.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Conversing in any form will lead to automate disqualification.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation. State Department for Livestock is committed to implementing the provision of the Constitution, chapter 232(1) on competition and merit representation of Kenyan diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women members of all other groups and persons with disabilities.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Livestock Training Institute Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Livestock Training Institute Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Livestock Training Institute Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Livestock Training Institute Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Livestock Training Institute Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Livestock Training Institute Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: