Liquid Telecom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Chief Marketing Officer, Cloud Channel Account Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Liquid Telecom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Liquid Telecom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Liquid Telecom is the leading independent data, voice and IP provider in eastern, central and southern Africa. It supplies fibre optic, satellite and international carrier services to Africa’s largest mobile network operators, ISPs and businesses of all sizes. Liquid Telecom also provides payment solutions to financial institutions and retailers, as well as award winning data storage and communication solutions to businesses across Africa and beyond.
Chief Marketing Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy including online marketing while creating innovative marketing strategies that will build our brand, leading to increased awareness, relevance for each segment and respect among our target audience. Leading as an experienced marketer able to lead and drive marketing and branding efforts to increase aggressive awareness and growth targets with a passion for meaningful social change whilst ensuring innovative campaigns across the broad spectrum of today’s marketing channels
- Marketing and Media Management
- Develop Marketing Strategies including planning and leading marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands.
- Crafting strategy for the Marketing team, including:
- Digital – Online
- Prepare annual marketing plan and budget to support this
- Lead, Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Work in conjunction with PR and Communications to make sure we are delivering one consistent message
- Deliver reports on marketing activity for the board
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Deliver quality leads to the sales team
- Run weekly work in progress meetings with the marketing team and solve any issues or roadblocks
- Work closely with the product team to develop a Go to Market strategy and communication plan for new product introductions
- For large group events, travel to be on-site to supervise marketing execution
- Digital marketing managemen
- lead the digital marketing/online, the creation and initiation of digital campaigns and the rest of the digital channels used
- lead the Formulation and execute the digital marketing strategy as set out in the overall marketing plan
- Develop and manage the digital marketing budget
- Lead with oversight on all of the group’s online assets and help the team deliver against the marketing plan
- Monitor all marketing campaigns ensuring the correct branding is used and links are tracked
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Review the market’s strategies to ensure the correct tactics are being followed
- Ensure each of the markets are fully supported, offering advice and guidance on best practice techniques
- Brand Management
- Build the Liquid Telecom brand, act as brand guardian and maintain responsibility for clear brand hierarchy, as well as execution of brand across all channels
- Ensure that branding is consistent across all advertising and campaigns for all brand under the Liquid Telecom Group
- Liquid Business
- Liquid Home
- Liquid Digital
- Work with external agencies and ensure they work within the Liquid corporate identity
- Grow audience across all touchpoints channels: including digital, social, online, website, physical events etc
- Act as contact point for DX/CX within Marketing. Share information on the progression of Projects within the marketing team
- Work with the Innovation department on the branding of partnerships and other initiatives that are support by the Liquid Telecom brands
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure campaigns achieve company goals and to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Ensure website tracking is in place and online leads can be attributed to a digital activity and Manage market’s request for web development work
Marketing Budget Creation and management
- Create yearly marketing budget
- Ensure all signed purchase orders fit with the planned budget
- Reconciliation of budget and submit to finance for sign off
- Adjust and reconfigure marketing budget to changing business needs
Artwork design and creation
- Lead the Creation of the master artwork for all new campaigns
- Tailor all artwork for all opcos and brands
- Deliver final print artwork to the requested specification and expected quality
- Create artwork for the branding of our buildings and office spaces
- Work with the product team to develop and create required material to launch and support all products through the creation and sales process
- Work with Artworker to make sure sharing of all material and best practice
- Liaise with OpCo Marketing leads to support on the ground activities
- Respond to OpCo requests for advice on campaigns or materials
- Review quality of proposed locally produced materials for all brands under the Liquid Telecom Group
- Produce stationary centrally for local OpCo’s
- Adapt complete current campaign material for OpCo use
- Decides on the Group marketing plan and budget to support this
- Decides on the team needed to deliver the marketing plan
- Decides on what activities are need to deliver the marketing plan
- Decides on the look and feel of the brand
- Decides on how all marketing material is implemented in all opcos
- Decides on when external specialists are needed to support the delivery of the marketing plan
- Accountable for delivery of the Marketing plan
- Accountable for the use of the marketing budget and ensuring no overspend
- Accountable for the motivation and output of the marketing team
- Accountable for the well being of the marketing team
- Accountable for delivering quality leads to the sales teams
- Accountable for consistency and look or all messaging and branding
- Accountable for the condition and operation of the London office premises
Formal Qualifications Required
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or Business management
- Marketing credentials (CIM)
- Project management qualification
Role Related Experience Required
- Marketing experience at a senior level looking after a region – 10+ years
- Experience of digital advertising – 5+ years
- Experience in Technology and/or Telecommunication industry – 2+ years
Role Related Knowledge Required
- Strategy planning, project management and reporting
- Leadership and team management skills
- In depth knowledge of Telecoms sector
- In depth Knowledge of Africa
Role Related Skills/Competencies Required
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi task and on multiple items at the same time
- Show leadership and lead by example
- An excellent eye for detail and not settle for “that will do”
- Ability to adapt to new challenges
- Be a team player and approachable at all times
- Ability to work with various departments and levels of staff
- Very good organisational skills
- A creative thinker who can justify change
- Board/Professional Membership Required
Cloud Channel Account Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Cloud Channel Account Manager
The Cloud Channel Account Manager is responsible for success of the Liquid Telecom Group’s cloud partner channel within a defined territory. It is a senior sales role combining consultancy expertise, technical knowledge and industry experience to support and drive partners to solve customer business challenges with technology solutions. Key functions include partner recruitment, partner enablement, partner progression, reseller sales, attainment of target key performance indicators and supporting regional teams to develop and grow Liquid Telecom’s cloud business though partners. The Cloud Channel Account Manager implements the channel sales objectives, initiatives and sales strategies both directly and with relevant regional partner channel structures to maximise revenue, meet sales targets and attain specified non-revenue channel growth targets. The role supports partners to identify, qualify, propose, and close deals in an effective and efficient manner, with supporting proposals, value propositions and business cases, enabling customers, partners and account teams to select the optimal solution to meet budget, business and technical requirements.
- Assist regional teams to identify, scope, present and sell complex cloud solutions.
- Develop and deliver customer- and partner-facing presentations on Liquid Telecom’s products, services and propositions.
- Perform ‘Day in the Life’ studies to identify new opportunities.
- Engage and develop C-level and senior management customer and partner contacts in various roles – technical, commercial, operational etc.
- Provide thought-leadership to partners through regular engagement and workshops.
- Lead discussions with partners on the technical solution design for customers.
- Assist partners in assessing cost requirements to compile the commercial proposition.
- Define proof of concept or trial/pilot programs with key success criteria in agreement with partners and customers.
- Partner Readiness:
- Support partners to document customer requirements in standardized format.
- Support partners to evaluate the customer’s technical infrastructure with which solutions will be integrated.
- Define solution training requirements, build and lead partner ‘train the trainer’ programs.
- Support partners to communicate solution benefits with a business case and return on investment.
- Support partners to develop and maintain an accurate pipeline of opportunities.
- Understand and communicate the status, blockers and next steps of top opportunities.
- Engage with digital services product management.
- Engage with external solution providers.
- Engage with other areas within Liquid Telecom to ensure that the proposed solution can be delivered and supported.
- Assess partner and customer satisfaction of solution, capture lessons learned and share these with the appropriate teams to facilitate improvement in the
- Liquid Telecoms products, services and value proposition.
- Self-Development and Team Work:
- Identify and attend relevant seminars, workshops and courses.
- Identify and attend online courses.
- Contribute to the success of others.
- Leverage others for your success.
- Conduct presentations on topics relevant to field of expertise.
- Assist on topics relevant to field of expertise.
- Decides on technical solutions to be scoped with partners.
- Decides on partners to be used in development of relevant solutions.
- Decide on identification and development of high-value strategic partners
- Decides on priorities for partners to maximise impact and revenue
- Accountable for managing a portfolio of opportunities with cloud partners.
- Accountable as primary technical and/or solutions contact on key partner accounts.
- Accountable for attainment of revenue and non-revenue targets for resellers.
- Accountable for prioritisation and selection of partners in the cloud partner channel.
- Accountable for developing and implementing partner sales strategies with the regions to maximise revenue.
- Accountable for informing and executing value propositions, go-to-markets, promotions and incentives for partners.
- Commercial, business or IT-related bachelor’s degree or diploma – Essential
- MBA or similar commercial, business or IT-related post-graduate qualification – Desirable
ICT pre-sales experience 3 years – Essential
Job Related Knowledge Required:
- Enterprise & Small and Medium Business software sales.
- Interested in and inquisitive about innovation and technological trends.
- Pipeline management.
- Cloud services.
- Channel management.
- Solution sales.
Role Related Skills Required:
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Leadership, particularly virtual teams.
- Working in a multi-faceted team.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Skype/Teams, Excel, Word)
How to Apply
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: