Liberty Life Insurance Job Recruitment 2018 for Sales Agents
Liberty Life Assurance (K) Ltd was established in Kenya in 1964 as American Life Insurance Company (Alico-Kenya) Ltd.
Headquartered in Jo’burg, South Africa, Liberty has presence in 16 African countries and is listed in the NSE as Liberty Kenya Holdings (Liberty Life, Heritage Insurance and Stanlib) and at the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
Kenyan subsidiaries include Stanbic bank, Heritage Insurance and Stanlib.
We currently have exciting career opportunities for commissioned sales agents. The post holders will report to the Unit Manager.
Only serious individuals should apply for this position.
- Selling Liberty Life Assurance Products
- The agent participates in a product and sales training program after which personal and sales targets are defined and monitored by the Unit.
- Remuneration for the position is commission based paid on basis of btwn 20-50% 1st year, 10% 2nd year and 5% from 3rd to 10th year.
Table of Contents
Sales Agents Job Responsibilities
- Help individuals, businesses and families select the most appropriate insurance policies.
- Sale policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss and meet customer needs.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Maintain reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports
- Attend daily team meetings and regular product and customer training.
- Free product and selling skills training will be provided.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Customer service focused, responsible and committed individual
- Revenue focused (Sales influence and persuasion, resilience and initiative)
- Self confidence, Autonomous, Drive and Initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and Good business communication skills
Qualifications for the Sales Agents Job
- 25 years and above
- At least C- in KCSE and be Computer Literate
- Diploma and Degree not a must but holders are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Sales and marketing will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Apply to the Unit Manager: Hesbon Oyugi Ocholla at: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: