Letshego Job Vacancy 2018 for Legal Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Letshego Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Letshego Job Vacancy 2018
Letshego Holdings Limited (“Letshego”) was incorporated in 1998, is headquartered in Gaborone and has been publicly listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange since 2002. Today it is one of Botswana’s largest indigenous groups, with a market capitalization in excess of USD500mn, placing it in the top 40 listed sub-Sahara African companies (ex-South Africa), and with an agenda focused on inclusive finance. Through its eleven country presence across Southern, East and West Africa (Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Swaziland, Tanzania and Uganda), its subsidiaries provide simple and appropriate consumer, microfinance and savings solutions to the financially underserved.
The incumbent will provide legal and compliance advice and support to the Letshego East and West Africa as outlined below:
- Responsible for the analysis, support and program development for all legal and compliance requirements of the various countries within the East and West region.
- Ensure compliance with regulation/local jurisdiction requirements within countries in the East and West regions.
- Provide all-around daily legal support and advice to the countries including contract review and negotiations.
- Support and provide guidance with the implementation/development (where required) of the required compliance policies and processes within the region.
- Handle or coordinate dispute settlement, arbitration and litigation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Letshego Holdings Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: