Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for Oral Health, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is one of the leading dental clinics in Kenya and seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced person in the role of Community Oral Health Officer.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques. In addition, welcoming, comforting, and draping patient.
- Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
- Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants, and apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings, teeth replacement, RCT.
- Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop the film for the dentist’s analysis.
- Review pre-operative settings and make sure that the dentist has what is required to carry out dental procedures; i.e. provide necessary help to the dentist, including mixing materials, trimming, and polishing dental casts.
- Diploma in Community oral health or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Current practicing certificate.
- At least 2 years of relevant clinical experience.
- Good verbal communication skills – a good listener.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting “COMMUNITY ORAL HEALTH OFFICER” on the subject line so as to reach us on or before 30th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: