Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for Group Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is one of the largest regional FMGC manufacturer, listed on NSE and with footprint in East and Central Africa. They seek to hire a top executive in the position of Group Marketing Manager.
The purpose of the role is to set the company’s marketing strategies for East Africa, carrying out the marketing and promotional activities as well as managing staff.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of marketing strategy for COMESA region.
- Develop brand building and retail campaigns with the view to increase customer base.
- Monitor Marketing Expenditure and additional budget requirements.
- Ensure corporate identity and brand guidelines are adhered to by communication partners, and within the company and its subsidiaries.
- Coordinate planning and developing of media scheduling and implementation of Country Specific Marketing and Advertising plans.
- Liaise with the respective representatives in planning of in-country events (in accordance with country strategy).
- Ensure effective management of advertising agencies.
- Conduct post campaign analysis after each campaign.
- Manage the launch of new products and channels.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate point of sale promotional items
- Compile monthly reports to CEO
- Marketing degree (minimum), with Masters as an added advantage.
- Good leadership skills, team leader, proactive with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has creativity.
- Decisive, diplomatic with good listening skills.
- Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Marketing and brand communication
- Media/FMCG/Manufacturing background.
- Track record of development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Knowledge/experience of working with and managing advertising agencies.
How to Apply
Candidates with a strong background and that meet the criteria set above should send their applications attaching their most current CV to [email protected] so as to reach us on or before 31st December 2018. Please quote “GROUP MARKETING MANAGER” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: