Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for Dental Technologist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is one of the leading dental clinics in Kenya and seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidate in the role of Dental Technologist.
- Replaces partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges.
- Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants the dentist places directly into the patient’s jawbone.
- Constructs prostheses by following the dentist’s prescription; making models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient’s mouth taken by the dentist; building-up wax replicas of part or all of the mouth and/or teeth on the model; encasing the wax in a mould material and melting away the wax; replacing the wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials to make the replacement appliance; polishing and finishing the appliance prior to its being placed in the patient’s mouth by the dentist.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Other duties as may be allocated in line with this role.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
- At least Diploma in Dental Technology
- Member of the relevant professional body
- Customer oriented
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to [email protected] quoting clearly “Dental Technologist” on the email subject line so as to reach us on or before 25th December 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: