Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lee & Myles Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a market leader in digital printing, photobook and corporate branding running large printing workshops in Kenya. They seek to fill in the position of Business Development Executive immediately.
The ideal candidate is a young, energetic and aggressive individual who can push sales in digital printing and photobooks, manage sales team and take complete ownership and responsibility of the sales goals within the organization.
- Overall in-charge of the sales team and team targets with a target of 5 Million sales per month)
- Will be accountable for the set sales target figure, both individually and for the team
- Managing and supervising a sales team
- Push for aggressive sales in digital print and photobooks
- Generation of new leads in different sectors and closing sales as required
- Ensuring sales kits and sales collateral is in order and available
- Generation of relevant reports as required
- Having worked with an HP Indigo Press would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in sales in digital printing and/or photobook firm
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Proven track record managing and meeting aggressive sales targets
- Proven track record in creating new business channels to meet sales targets.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are asked to send their updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later that 20th November, 2018. Clearly indicate “BD Executive – DIGITAL PRINTING” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: